Jayathirees provide complete statutory compliance management related to Labour law. Service extended to all type of organisation. Jayathirees will provide service in all aspects of statutory compliance right from registration, obtaining and renewal of licence, liaison with government official, maintenance of register, filling returns, payments etc,. Periodical audit and certification of records maintained by the contractor's engaged by the company. We assure 100% compliance for our clients
We provide end to end solution for statutory compliances under the below Indicative list of Labour Regulations:
- The Employee State insurance Act 1948
- The Employee provident fund and Miscellaneous Act 1952
- The Shops and Establishment Act.
- The contract labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act 1970
- The Equal remuneration Act 1976
- The Maternity Benefit Act 1961
- The payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Payment of wages Act, 1936
- Labour welfare fund Act
- Professional Tax
- Other labour legislation applicable to the establishment.